Building the “client slide” of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications, ensuring great user experience.
- Represent Minutentag professionally in both client and team situations.
- Design, write and deliver clean, maintainable code by following coding standards and participating in peer Code Reviews.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Writing functional and architectural documentation according to standards, as well as adding comments in your own code.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Work in an Agile environment, including iterative development and open communication.
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review.
- 3+ years of professional Front-End Development experience.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with Mobile and Responsive Design (ie, Bootstrap).
- Exposure with design-to-code workflow via Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, or similar.
- Knowledge of SEO concepts, and web accessibility standards.
- Ability to work in an agile development (using Scrum/Kanban).
- Knowledge of tracking and ticketing tools (Jira or others).
- Experience working with version control tools (Git or others).
- We work with clients in the USA. Knowledge and good command of English (upper intermediate) is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges.
- Result oriented.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking ability; ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Be proactive, trustworthy, optimistic, and conscientious.
- Live a balanced life, have a healthy attitude for fun, and be driven to serve others.
- With customer orientation and high quality standards.
- Type of work: Remote.
- Type of contract: Full-time
- Availability: 9-18hs. Monday to Friday.