Create high quality mobile experiences, working in a great place to collaborate and grow.
- Design, develop, support, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Writing functional and architectural documentation according to standards, as well as adding comments in your own code.
- Getting involved in the full stack and lifecycle of frontend applications from ideation to execution.
- Implement UI's from scratch.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Participate in a team following Scrum methodology, contributing on story pointing, assisting to retrospectives and daily standups.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitLab, Google Docs, etc.
- Detect improvement opportunities and discuss them with the team.
- Making decisions on his/her own, knowing what is best for the project.
- Optimize the performance of applications.
- Giving support to other software developers and pass on knowledge.
- +2/3 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- +4 years of professional software development experience.
- Knowledge and experience on writing tests with Jest and React Native Testing Library.
- Ability to work in an agile development (using Scrum/Kanban).
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Knowledge of tracking and ticketing tools (Jira or others).
- Ability to communicate progress/approach with technical and non-technical peers/clients.
- Experience working with version control tools (Git or others).
- Fluent English speaking and writing (desired). An intermediate+ level is required.
- We are looking for people with excellent communication skills, proactive, flexible and easy to work in a team. With customer orientation and high quality standards
- Type of work: Remote.
- Type of contract: Full-time
- Availability: 9-18hs. Monday to Friday.