We look for a person that understand software engineering processes, has great communication skills and strong attention to detail.The software we build requires solid testing and documentation, creating all possible scenarios guaranteeing products of the highest quality.
- Design functional, integration, and regression test plans.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities.
- Plan methods of approach, and create the necessary documentation and evidence.
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics.
- Participate in the stage of establishing standards and regulations relevant to the test environment.
- Promote and apply QA policies and best practices.
- Collaborate with the product organization by both understanding the product strategy and providing feedback.
- We welcome applicants who have a strong ability to think smart, design and execute quickly in a software world.
- 3+ years of manual QA testing experience, including integration, regression, load, and UAT.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing (mobile/web).
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing.
- Superb knowledge of the applications development cycle.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Automation skills (Postman, Selenium, Cypress).
- Experience with testing tools (TestRail, TestLink) or similar.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- English level Intermediate-upper.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles and problem solving techniques.
- Interest in the eCommerce and/or consumer space.
- Desire to work in a company that hustles to move mountains. You will be instrumental in creating culture, leading and owning foundational components of our system.
- Type of work: Remote.
- Type of contract: Full-time
- Availability: 9-18hs. Monday to Friday.